[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Mon Oct 10 00:46:55 CEST 2005

> Good read.
>
> Art

Thanks for the summary.  Sounds like an ISEPP lecture (isepp.org).

Speaking of ISEPP, I've got a boat meeting set up with the Wanderers CEO,
Don Wardwell (wwwanderers.org).  Gonna float on Meliptus near PDX out on the
Columbia 'til mom calls, flying in from SoCal, at which point I'll pick her
up in the Subaru.

So I'm outta here.

Then I've got to get back to that pruning algorithm for Lanahan of
Flextegrity, as 4D Solutions is being paid a commission for Python + POV-Ray
work.  Lanahan was Fuller's traveling companion that time they were guests
at Malacañang Palace  -- Imelda made sure they got some better shoes [1].

More details on Synergeo (@ groups.yahoo).

Or find me on wittgenstein-dialognet if you want to talk philosophy.

I'll try to be a good boy now.

Urner out.

[1] http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2005/08/flextegrity_18.html