[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Oct 9 03:51:51 CEST 2005

In a message of Sat, 08 Oct 2005 18:25:57 PDT, "Radenski, Atanas" writes:
> [...]

Part of the answer is that women are trained to not 'over indulge'
in pleasures that do not directly benefit other people.  But
why the message 'fractals are cool' only translates to some women
(and men) is a puzzle I will never understand.  The notion that
all nature shows itself _fractally_ is just too fundamentally
way cool ???

Laura