[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Oct 8 22:31:53 CEST 2005

Not all of us ;)

I know more about programming that about anyone I know in a day-to-day sort
of way.  I get paid to do development (having a decent grasp of database and
an excellent grasp of certain problem domains). I was recently pleased, and
a little surprised, when an IBM consultant working on a project at a client
where I am doing other development work came to pick my brain on something
and I was able to help him out.

But, no, I don't consider myself to be a talented programmer.

I in fact the consider myself the voice of the less than talented
programmer.  But don't think that is an inappropriate voice for this
particular list.

Though maybe the tone of voice of that particular voice could stand
adjustment, at times.

Art