[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Oct 8 01:27:04 CEST 2005

FWIW, I am more referencing - and what more sets me off - is their recent
advertising campaigns. Especially the one I see constantly with kids in it.

Which are substanceless and insulting (I get insulted easily) mind games -
kids doing stuff, musical notes floating in mid-air and some voice over
about Microsoft's mission to realize our potential.

If you have something to say, say it.

What's on sale this week at ShopRite.  *That's* advertising

Stop playing with minds.

DAMN IT!