[Edu-sig] Need a Mentor

urnerk@qwest.net urnerk at qwest.net
Wed May 25 02:17:40 CEST 2005

Hi Chuck --

You can try me.  I'm traveling right now, but it's a pretty easy trip with
plenty of connectivity.  Was doing wireless in Grand Central Station last
night, which was somehow very satisfying.

The tutor list is also very helpful -- I've gotten many questions answered
there over the years.  But I'm game as well.  You'll likely get other
offers.  The Python community is notoriously friendly.