[Edu-sig] UPDATE: High School Network Security

bill palmer palmer at execpc.com
Mon May 16 22:59:46 CEST 2005

The other day I came across a discussion of the Brazil government efforts to
mandate open source.

Here is one news brief
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7220913/
covering MIT's recommendation to the Brazil government endorsing open source.
This is probably something to follow in the educational field as there will
certainly be a lot of concrete experience with open source from this process.
You can Google for more examples.

regards,

bill p