[Edu-sig] Re: Best approach to teaching OOP and graphics

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Mar 26 23:01:12 CET 2005

Well I'm reluctant to promote PyGeo until I have a distribution available
with which I am more happy.

The version on my machine is already quite restructured from what is in cvs
on sourceforge. What is downloadable on my site is downright obsolete, from
my perspective.

Interesting how refractoring works.  The more I work at it, the less code
there is.

Difficult to get it polished off and out there for the same reasons I found
it impossible to make it to PyCon.

Once there is something out there with which I am happy, you will hear more
about PyGeo then you can stand ;)

Art