[Edu-sig] Hypertoons!

John Zelle john.zelle at wartburg.edu
Sat Mar 12 23:37:35 CET 2005

Kirby,

Thanks for the update. I had tried to run this earlier and noticed the
missing dependency, but had not yet tracked down what was up. I've got
it running now (with a couple tweaks for Python 2.3).

This is a nifty application for demonstrating stereo visualization. Just
set scene2.stereo = 'redblue' and scene2.stereodepth = 1.5, slip on the
red-blue glasses, and enjoy the show. Awesome. It's even better with
active or passive stereo, but I know must of you don't have that option.

Thanks loads for the posting.

--John

ps. For stereo, it generally works a bit better to set the background to
medium gray (.5, .5, .5) rather than black or white.