[Edu-sig] [Fwd: Quick Question]

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Thu Jun 16 06:50:20 CEST 2005

The standard python way to do this is via the Python Imaging Library
(PIL)[1].  The standard unix way of doing this is via ImageMagick[2],
which can easily be called from python if it is installed.  There are
other ways which are more platform dependent.

HTH.

--Dethe

[1] http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/
[2] http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php