[Edu-sig] UPDATE 2: High School Network Security

Josef Sachs sachs at cyb.org
Thu Jun 9 16:38:14 CEST 2005

> Thanks again so much for all your help!  I replied to the tech
> coodinator with some of your responses...they will reconsider the
> installation at their next meeting (but I did unfortunately ruffle a
> few feathers).

I hope you will tell your students what it took for them to be able
to do your project.  Sometimes the most valuable lessons are "incidental"
to the official syllabus.  You have provided your students a lesson
in character: initiative, responsibility, questioning and even challenging
authority.  Your students are very fortunate.