[Edu-sig] Writing presentation manager for OSCON, in Pygame

Guido van Rossum gvanrossum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:04:40 CEST 2005

At EuroPython I saw several PyGame-based presentations. Armin Rigo has
been doing this for years and with impressive results (visualizing
Greenlets for example). But the best one I saw was Gustavo Niemeyer's
Solving Puzzles with Python:
http://www.python-in-business.org/ep2005/talk.chtml?talk=1194&track=687

Very cool visalizations of the puzzles and their solutions.