[Edu-sig] python satacad: class 3

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Sun Jan 30 08:09:53 CET 2005

OK, regarding my 3rd class in this Saturday Academy thread, I'm gonna be
lazy, sort of, and paste something from another list (with a closed archive,
which is why I'm not *just* putting a link).

Note this is a *math* class (per catalog description), not just a class
about learning to program, so a lot of what follows is very mathematical in
nature.

It also has the usual conversational layering.  I'm following up on a post
of my own, so zero and one pointer (>) is me, whereas two pointers (>>) is
someone else.