[Edu-sig] Design Patterns

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Thu Aug 25 16:45:43 CEST 2005

> So I find that rejecting it as naïve is fundamentally unresponsive.
>
> Art

However in this case I don't think your views were rejected as naïve.  On
the contrary, your views permeated a sophisticated discussion of use cases,
and design patterns more generally (s'been a rich thread) plus Scott sort of
liked your using () to connote dynamism (I didn't).

The tone was always peer to peer.

And we came out in different places re properties, which is fine.  I'm not
going to change my ways just because of peer group considerations -- I'm not
that feckless.