[Edu-sig] Re: Beyond CP4E

André Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:45:55 CEST 2005

On 4/20/05, Kirby Urner <urnerk at qwest.net> wrote:

 >> I understand this concern, and as probably the highest volume poster to
 >> edu-sig, feel I should say something germane.

[Snip ... lots of good relevant examples deleted.]

 >> Kirby

If I didn't find discussions on this SIG of some interest I would

1) have given up reading it a long time ago
2) not bothered sending my "complaint" on the list.

While I understand the need to go beyond talking strictly about
Python, given the historical impetus of CP4E, I found that seemingly
neverending discussions "questioning" the relevance of using computers
in (name your topic or student age group of preference) were
"stretching" the limits of what should be acceptable topics of
discussion on this list.

André