[Edu-sig] Re: Beyond CP4E

ajsiegel at optonline.net ajsiegel at optonline.net
Wed Apr 20 00:04:18 CEST 2005

> I am convinced that more interesting and relevant discussions
> would take
> place if posters were to adhere more closely to the purpose of
> this SIG.

When a professor (and author) asks for advice/ideas on
getting Python on the agenda in the CSI department of his
school, he gets 2 responses - from the usual suspects.

IOW, the things that one would expect to generate
discussion here - seem not to.

The other way to improve the noise/signal ratio is more
signal.

Either way - I think I have made most of the noise I feel
I will need to - so things should improve.