[Edu-sig] re: Beyond CP4E

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Apr 17 23:04:17 CEST 2005

But in truth I have more confidence in what I am saying that what I hear
Kirby and many others saying, only because they sound to me too confident in
what they are saying.

And I am only confident that there is no sound basis for this kind of
confidence.

But because since I am confident - at least this far -  we can be sure that
I am wrong, as well.

Non-linear dynamics in action.