[Edu-sig] re: Beyond CP4E

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Sun Apr 17 08:10:47 CEST 2005

> > Speaking of Shakespeare, I think the computer has brought us as close as
> > we've ever come to Prospero's books.  Check Google if the allusion isn't
> > clear.
>
> Google.  Humbug. I'll walk to the library. ;)
>
> Art

Your objections still seem awfully vague to me, more noise than substance.
I can see you saying "I told you so" pretty much no matter what happens.

I'm going to focus more on what looks promising to me and continue writing
curriculum, field testing it when I get the opportunity, collaborating when
possible -- somewhat as you do with PyGeo.

This thread motivates me to look more into the humanities -- beyond just the
Python madlibs I've been using with teens.