[Edu-sig] Beyond CP4E

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Apr 16 16:35:23 CEST 2005

>  | For me, the key questions all revolve around how to best take advantage
> of
>  | computers, not on whether to use them or not use them.  We're going to
> use
>  | them -- that's a premise I start from.
>
>  "Indeed!"*3
>
>  Some lurker support ;o)
>
>  cheers,
>  Senra

We are all in agreement .. to the extent that part of the analysis,
experimentation process fully realizes that part of taking advantage of
computers is in putting them aside appropriately. That's the hardest part,
the part that takes the most discipline - especially for geeks, or so it
seems to me.

If I didn't "get" what Kirby might mean in referencing the potential use of
computers by teachers presenting Shakespeare, then I simply would not be
getting it.  I think I do in fact get it - get it enough to believe that my
kicking and screaming in opposition/question to where this is taking us is
not a total waste of bandwidth.