[Edu-sig] re: Beyond CP4E

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Apr 16 03:24:10 CEST 2005

Kirby writes -

>Trying being highly verbose for a change, if you want me to even have a
>clue what your beef is with my pro-computers-in-education agenda.  I'm
>going to stop butting heads with you until I at least have a better
>understanding of what gives you nightmares.

Thinking that what I have to say needs more verbiage is perhaps giving me
too much credit.

If you judge there to be little difference between holding the old Life
magazine in one's hand, with its address label peeling,
and
retrieving an image of it from a database and viewing it on a computer
screen

than you would be correct in judging that I am saying very little.