[Edu-sig] FW: RFS: python-visual - VPython 3D scientific visualization library

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Apr 3 14:07:49 CEST 2005

Floris Bruynooghe has created a VPython Debian distribution and is in
process of attempting to have it accepted as "official" Debian package.

Not being familiar with the process I am having trouble following the
dialogue - "sponsorship" vs. "adoption", etc.

Obviously I would like to see Floris successful.  This would, for example,
make is possible to see VPython available in the ubuntu "universe" of
packages. A very good thing, IMO.

Can anyone here help sort this out?

Art