[Edu-sig] Computer Languages via Immersion Experiences

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Tue Oct 26 02:11:37 CEST 2004

> Overexposure to mercury must have the effect of making one's common sense
> grotesquely large.
>
> Freakish common sense.  Something one learns to live with, evenutally.
>
> Art

I get that you have supreme faith in your own judgments.

My experience is you're often off base and slow to self-correct.  Chalk it
up to a difference in coordinate systems -- Einstein and all that.

Anyway, you're entitled to your own opinions.  The fact that I'm having
trouble making much sense out of them is not really your problem.