[Edu-sig] Computer Languages via Immersion Experiences

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Sun Oct 24 23:40:45 CEST 2004

> Because my point was related to Kay's circumstances

But as far as I'm concerned, that point has yet to be made.
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2004-October/004035.html

I hope you manage to clarify the nature of Mr. Kay's sin.  Otherwise I'm
pretty much done paying attention to your ongoing vilifications of this that
and the other -- I have to at least see the logic in it, even if I don't
agree with it.  So far, it's all much too cryptic -- sounds like a lot of
insider talk, with you being the only insider.