[Edu-sig] re: spam

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Jan 19 20:45:28 EST 2004

Tim writes -

>We thought it wise to send out this notice and see if there are any
>strong reactions for or against this change. If the group consensus is for
>the restriction, I will go in and "flip the switch."

I guess this a test post to see if the flip has been switched :)

Considering my posting volume it might be strange to know I am not a list
member.  I read the archives.

There is no good reason for this, and I will simply join-up.  And would like
to see the spam cut-off.  Since I already have sex 20 times a day, those
messages are of no interest to me.

Though my prowess is only exhibited on alternative days, and in an
alternative universe.