[Edu-sig] New graphics library (beta version)

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Thu Dec 30 05:59:53 CET 2004

> Please give this a try if you're interested. Any and all feedback is
> welcome.
>
> --John

I forget if there's a test suite of programs, or something else you run to
decide whether it's ready for prime time.  I've got some graphics.py
dependents around, e.g. that cellular automata stuff we did awhile back,
plus other stuff I worked on with Bernie.

I've stashed your code in my Python24 site-packages on WinXP.  Compaq
(Linux) has showed signs of trouble ever since the Ubuntu fiasco.  Then
there's TMU running Mandrake 10.1 -- haven't fired up Samba on that one yet
to make it part of my network neighborhood.