[Edu-sig] Hello, I'm Tim...

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Wed Dec 15 13:25:56 CET 2004

Hi Tim-

I'm a guy sometimes accused of straying off-topic here.

So I thought I would stay in character, with you.

This is an e-mail I recently received from my son, age 20, via my wife.

"""
Please show this video to dad
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/theinternet.html
"""

My son thought the video hysterical.  I thought it interesting.  I wonder
what you think of it.

You may need Windows to view it. I hope you can scratch up a partition
somewhere where you might be running that particular operating system ;).

Art