[Edu-sig] Pygeo, platforms, wx and Tk

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Tue Dec 14 03:43:30 CET 2004

> When it comes to GUI-intensive programs, I like my Aqua, and get impatient
> with sitting on top of X.

However I'm speaking mostly vicariously here.

I haven't been able to afford the PowerBook of my dreams as yet, so mostly I
look over the shoulders of OS X users (like Kevin's), envy them, and plan
for my day in the sun (it's pouring outside at the moment).

Also, my apologies for misspelling Patrick O'Brien recently (re wx editors,
like PyCrust and PyAlamode).

http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/wx.py.PyAlaMode-module.html

Patrick is a great guy, and I really missed seeing him at the '04 OSCON
(fond memories of '03).