[Edu-sig] PyCon education track update?

Arthur ajs at optonline.net
Fri Nov 28 12:49:04 EST 2003

Happens that for myself, study and programming is larger a winter sport.

My garden gone til the spring and golfing finished for the season ... so I
have recently jumped back, with both feet, into extending my understanding
of math/geometry.  PyGeo is a working tool in those efforts, and the
extension and improvement of PyGeo mostly a byproduct. But PyGeo is getting
extended and improved.

Decent documentation as usual being back burnered. It not being something
*I* need to use and enjoy PyGeo.

But am I needing to make time for a proposal for PyCon?

Any prognosis on the fate of the education track?