[Visualpython-users] Re: [Edu-sig] Towers of Hanoi

Arthur ajsiegel@optonline.net
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:58:11 -0500

http://www.dstoys.com/content/education/index_html/Visual%20Arts/Interactive

> dstoys.org is a community portal requiring an account.  However, once a
> community resource is published, it becomes world-accessible through
> dstoys.com
>
> When you submitted this resource for publication, it went into a workflow
> queue.  An editor had to give final approval -- in this case me.

Nice to have an in with the editor.

I wondered about this, since this is the first time I tried to publish
anything at dstoys.

Tested it by signing out, and reentering the url, and it let me through.

Cookie?

>  So now  people may check it out without needing to join dstoys.org
(although that's
> certainly an option, for those with more than a casual interest in design
> science).

Thanks for making it available.

> Note that all this is handled through Plone, which sits atop the Content
> Management Framework (CMF) which sits atop Zope, the web application
> server -- which sits atop Python! (which sits atop C which...)

I'm not generally a wiki type guy.

but I'm finding this interface really, really nice.  And have just begun to
explore some of its possiblities.

Art