[Edu-sig] Interactive learning: Twenty years later

Bill Bradley senator@sgi.net
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:21:24 -0400

Seabrook, Richard wrote:

> [...]

	I wouldn't say that.  My IBM Thinkpad's Trackpoint is a very
combination that allows me to use a mouse (well pointer) and keyboard
without having to leave the home row or move my thumbs more than a
quarter inch from the spacebar to click.  I wish I could find a standard
desktop keyboard with one (Lexmark used to make them but they are NLA as
far as I know)

	Bill