[Edu-sig] re: Learning software for 10-13 year olds

Arthur ajsiegel@optonline.net
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:45:15 -0400

In a bit of synchronicity, a moment ago I searched on "terminal server
Linux" becuase I need to access a client's machine running NT Terminal
Server from my Linux box.  I usually do it from my Windows portable -
which is down.  I know it to be easily done from Linux, but forgot the
specifics.  And came across this as a first page hit:

Welcome to the K-12Linux Project!
http://www.k12ltsp.org/

Which has a sub-project:

http://k12ltsp.org/contents.html
Welcome to the K12 Linux Terminal Server Project!

aimed at providing easy access to network software infrastructure for
use of Linux in education.

And which also happens to give me the answer and link to my original
question as to accessing NT terminal server - that being rdesktop.