[Edu-sig] Losing the plot

Jaime E . Villate villate@gnu.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:40:16 +0000

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 02:16:43PM -0600, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:

> My understanding is that the official CP4E effort has been abandoned, for
> now, due to insufficient funding. This list remains, and several
> individuals keep the dream alive. PyGeo is one man's admirable attempt to
> bring 3-d geometric manipulations to the masses (I hope that's an accurate
> description). Others here have their pet projects. I like to think that my
> PyCrust project helps make Python that much more approachable to novices.

Thanks for your explanation.
Where can I find PyCrust? It would be very insteresting to put a link to it,
together with links to PyGeo, Kirby's pages --and others that I must not be
aware since I new to this list-- in a single page.
Is there room for that in the edu SIG pages at python.org?
I'd be willing to help with its maintenance and find a place to host it if
necessary.

Regards,
Jaime