[Edu-sig] Begin planning now for the big opportunity...

Jeffrey Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Thu Dec 18 14:57:17 EST 2003

btw.  The big opportunity for Python to make it into Business classes
will be along with the introduction of Linux.  Resistance to change will
prevent making any big inroads before that time.

But Linux is coming, and with it will be the opportunity for a lot of
other changes to ride in at the same time.

--
Jeffrey Elkner <jeff at elkner.net>
Open Book Project <http://ibiblio.org/obp>