[Edu-sig] re: computational literacy calcsheet

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Fri Aug 29 20:14:18 EDT 2003

>Maybe it's stupid crazy to ask such questions like mine, but not nearly as
>crazy as what  is actually happening now in terms of massive resources.

Personally,  I try to only let myself be driven crazy by things I have the
power to control. And to practice my sense of right and wrong also on that
scale.  In the end, that is the only scale that is real, to me.

Nobody gets my respect by their politics - whatever it happens to be. In the
least.

Though they can lose my respect my their politics.

>We are not supposed to talk or think about this stuff.

No harm, certainly.

>Let's go back to cool tricks with attributes and dictionaries..

No harm, certainly.

>Think I 'll go outside and look at Mars again.

Jumping on a one in 60,000 year opportunity makes sense.

But,,,
Mars.
War.

I'm not beyond giving that a worry.