[Edu-sig] re: Pepakura Designer

ajsiegel at optonline.net ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Aug 19 15:44:42 EDT 2003

> At http://hexaflexagon.sourceforge.net/ there is a nice program
> which
> lets you generate your hexa-Hexaflexagon with your own images.
>
> Markus

Cool that its been done.

Too cool that its been done as free and open source.

More cooll when its ported to Python ;)

It was actually a elementary school teacher that turned me onto flexagons.

I turned my son on, but didn't know that it took until he called me from work
at college.  He works at a store, and it was slow, and he had access to all
this adding machine tape.  He just called to be reminded of how many triangles
he needed to do a hexaflexagon.

Noteworthy - as calls from son, from college, being rare events.