[Edu-sig] re: Pyro, Python Robotics Pyro

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Aug 10 09:40:34 EDT 2003

Jason writes -

>Pyro is a library, environment, graphical user interface, and low-level
>drivers to explore AI and robotics using the Python language.

Getting Pyro up and running seems like a job, even on Linux.  Not sure it is
even a possibility on Windows.  I had checked the news group, and saw some
indication of limitations of functionality under Windows.

On the other hand, it does seem like a very interesting project.

Perhaps I will continue my penance for being such a pain-in-the -ass by
taking a crack at seeing what would be involved in making Pyro more
accessible to your average schmo.

Not unselfish. This schmo would like to be getting a hands on look at it in
any case.