[Edu-sig] Re: PyOpenGL etc. in Python 2.3 (Windows)

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Tue Aug 5 17:48:40 EDT 2003

Thanks Arthur, this is quite useful.

I've too now have the Pygame and wxPython demos that use PyOpenGL
working (except wxGLCanvas) -- in Python 2.3.

This lack of a PyOpenGL for Python 2.3 came up at the PORPIG meeting
last night (from others besides me), so I'll forward this to your
download site to the PORPIG mailing list as well.

And it's great to have PyGeo working again too.  Love those 3d bezier
curves.

Kirby

FYI PORPIG:  check edu-sig posts below to see what Arthur has made
available to Windows users:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2003-August/003030.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2003-August/003031.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2003-August/003032.html

Arthur's downloadable install files are here:
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~ajs/download/