[Edu-sig] Pytoon?

Jaime E . Villate villate@gnu.org
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:28:52 +0100

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 08:38:23AM -0700, Terry Hancock wrote:

> Someday, people will start practicing what they preach and
> use open-source
> formats to present open-source topics.  ;-)
>
> > architecture for an animation tool in Python to be used
> in an educational
> > setting, mentioning, along the way, jython, VPython,
> Numeric, wxPython, Zope
> > and Plone, Boa, PyGame.

That presentation reminded me of some other project which we recently received
in Savannah, and which might be of interest to the subscribers of this list:
   http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/modelbuilder

In fact, we receive a lot of new project registrations dealing with
Python, wxPython, PyNumeric, etc. That's a good measure of Python's success.
I will try to keep you posted on interesting new projects in Savannah.

Regards,
Jaime