[Edu-sig] Lines of code and programmer time...

Jeffrey Elkner jeff@elkner.net
17 Apr 2003 16:48:08 -0400

Thanks a 10**6 to everyone who replied!  Jeremy found the quote I was
looking for and Guido sent it my way (what a community! ;-)

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va

btw.  I'll put whatever I come up with on my website so anyone
interested can check it out.