PyCrust => was:{Re: [Edu-sig] Top 5 All Time Novice Obstacles => #2 Helping help}

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:34:19 -0500

[Jason Cunliffe]

> Thanks Patrick for filling us in on PyCrust.
> Good article too.
>
> Is PyCrust running on Macs, OSX ?

As far as I know it is, but I don't have a Mac so I have to rely on what
others report. Over the last several months there was a big push to get
wxPython running properly on the Mac. I'm sure there are still some minor
issues, but the Mac is definitely a target platform for wxPython. And Robin
Dunn is fond enough of PyCrust that he does his best to make sure it still
works properly with each release of wxPython.

Pat

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech