[Edu-sig] database for a small network

Jeffrey Elkner jeff@elkner.net
09 Sep 2002 08:09:25 -0400

Zope definitely rocks!  I am using it not only at school, but for a
number of community organization websites that I've helped set up.

This year I plan to run a "paperless classroom", so the first thing that
students are learning is how to use their Zope accounts.

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va