[Edu-sig] Role Reversal...

Dethe Elza delza@mac.com
22 Aug 2002 12:44:17 -0700

Teaching by asking questions is the essence of the Socratic method.
Getting your students to ask the questions is recommended in "Teaching
as a Subversive Activity" and "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle
Maintenance."  Of course, after having suprising success with the method
(in Zen and...), Phaedrus then went mad.

Teach at your own risk.

--Dethe