[Edu-sig] Send email using qmail.

Ivan Juanes <ijuanes@yahoo.com> Ivan Juanes <ijuanes@yahoo.com>
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:48:40 +0100

El dia Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 05:42:00PM -0700, Titu Kim tuvo a bien escribir:
> Hi,
>  I have some problem when sending out a mail using
>  qmail. How can i implement a simple email mechanism
> Command? that will send an email througt qmail in
> python? Most of the examples i saw on the internet are
> using sendmail instead of qmail. Somebody please
> enlight me.
>  Thanks alot.

Using the sendmail module you will call the "sendmail" binary
that comes with qmail, exim, postfix, etc. Any MTA on Unix has
a Sendmail interface. Just use the standard procedure, it
should work with qmail.

Best regards,

--
I've discovered that using VMS is a lot like driving a nail with your head:
sure, you eventually get something practical done, but it usually results