[Edu-sig] PyCrust

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:26:18 -0700

>I haven't seen that behavior. What plaform are you on and what version of
>wxPython? You can go to Help | About in PyCrust to see this version
>information.

Shell: 1.19
Interp: 1.8

Python 2.1.1
wxPython 2.3.1
Plat win32

>I know PyCrust has its shortcomings, but hopefully with more feedback and
>assistance I can correct those. In the mean time, I hope it has enough
>advantages to earn a place on your desktop.

Definitely -- I should study the code, too.  What you've
done is far beyond my capabilities as a GUI-programmer
using Python.  One reason I like using the shell so much
is I like GUIs, but don't as yet have the time/patience
to program them in Python.

Kirby