[Edu-sig] Python accessibility

charlie derr wrong@crosswinds.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 09:33:56 -0400

I have a couple suggestions for whoever is compiling this (or a future) CD.
This of course assumes that all the space hasn't yet been used up.

First, include all three versions of python (1.5.2, 2.0 and 2.1).

Second, include Zope.

Third, include lightflow (www.lightflowtech.com).  Lightflow is not
open-source, but i've found it a fascinating thing to play with, and the
license states that you are free to use it for evaluation purposes as long
as you are not using it for commercial gain.

	~c