[Edu-sig] graphics programming with Python

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Sat, 12 May 2001 12:03:18 -0700

I take it back. I was trying to put the script into the interactive interpreter
in IDLE. That didn't work. When I put it into a saved script file, and ran it
from within IDLE, by opening the script in a separate window, then it appeared
to work just fine.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

On Sat, 12 May 2001 11:00:38 -0700, Sheila King <sheila@thinkspot.net>  wrote
about Re: [Edu-sig] graphics programming with Python:

:Hi Danny, I'm trying to use your simple graphics module.
:
:The problems that I wrote to you about earlier, were related to installing a new
:version of IDLE that came with VPython and overwrote my default install that
:came with Python2.0. I've got that fixed, now.
:
:So, I've put your graphics module under Python20/Lib/ and when I try to run your
:little script below, a Tkinter window comes up, but it is blank, and it stays
:blank.
:
:???
: