[Edu-sig] The Educational Robotics Platform

Arthinator@aol.com Arthinator@aol.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:03:21 EST

>At the high end, use the complete platform and software suite (maybe the
>graphical Control Station) to allow non-programmers to control an industrial
>robot.

>Always with an emphasis on the educatioal aspects. Wish me luck.

You have a market anxiously waiting.  From a survey of one - my
son - the BattleBots show - Comedy Central cable network of all things -
has piqued kids interest in robotics.

But let the non-programmers wait - assuming by non-programmers you mean
those who aren't willing to take on Python. Damn the GUIissies. Get around
to them when you can.

ART