[Edu-sig] ANN: New tutor translation

Alan Gauld agauld@crosswinds.net
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:38:31 +0100

Hi gang,

I'm happy to announce a new translation of my
Web tutor in the Czech language. This is a very
professional translation and has revamped the
look of the site too.

http://www.crosswinds.net/~agauld/czech/

OR to see the home site, where they are using Python in anger:
------------------
The Czech version of your book is displayed on our Czech
web site, on

http://www.datapartner.cz

please go to "Poradna" (something like Guidance) and there
on "Jak se naucit programovat" (the name of your book in
Czech language.)

Unfortunately the changes mean it only works in
Internet Explorer - I've asked them to fix the
problems...

While I was at it the downloadable version in all
languages is now in tar/gzip format since that is
readable in winzip etc as well as Linux. And finally
the German version is now completed too.

Enjoy,

Alan G