[Edu-sig] KineticsKit - A Physics-Based General 3D Mass-Spring System

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:23:01 -0500

> I'd like to present you KineticsKit - A Physics-Based General 3D
> Mass-Spring System. It's purely written in Python and has several
> example programs included.  Just give it a try - you will like it.

Markus,

If you create a webpage for it, I'll link it into the edu-sig webpage
under "Software".

This offer applies to everyone who has educational software written in
Python.  I apologize for not having kept up-to-date with past
announcements in this list; if you announced something previously that
you think would be interesting for others, please send me an email
with a URL and a one-sentence blurb similar to the ones that are
already there in the "Software" section at the edu-sig webpage:

  http://www.python.org/sigs/edu-sig/