[Edu-sig] Re: Alice

Arthur_Siegel@rsmi.com Arthur_Siegel@rsmi.com
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:09:45 -0600

>>I guess my own view at this time is Alice is harmless ...

Essentially true, now.  But some efforts towards keeping its ambitions in check

may not be a  wholly unworthy or unnecessary endeavor.

Truly sadly to me, that has come to mean tangling with Guido.

Knowing I might seem off on a crazy tangent to most.

And suspecting I will not be winning any popularity contests in the
community.

>> Arthur or Guido, as both are fonts of creativity

I don't put myself anywhere near his class.

But I do consider myself at least as worldly.