[Edu-sig] An introduction, request for slides and/or lesson plans

Milton L. Hankins mlh@caesun.msd.ray.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:11:37 -0400

Hello, my name is Milton Hankins.  I've been thinking of teaching an information Python class at my company.  The target audience would be software engineers who already know how to program.

I found David Beazley's slides on the Internet.  Are there any other resources available?  I searched the web and found some reference to Mark Lutz's work, but the links are all broken.

--
><>   Milton L. Hankins  <mlh@swl.msd.ray.com>  7-225-4728   <><
Software Engineer, Raytheon Company -- but these are my opinions.
"I am not a nutritional anthropologist."  --Alton Brown